We are currently closed.
Appointments are available for working patients who cannot attend in surgery hours, please check our appointments page for more information. On some Tuesdays from 14:00 – 15:00 the surgery runs a child health and postnatal surveillance clinic, 15:00 – 16:30 routine surgery.
These times differ at holiday periods. Please check with surgery.
Out of Hours Service
Weekdays, 18:00 – 08:00 and Friday’s from 18:00 – Monday 08:00, please call NHS24 – 111.
- This service is for emergencies
- It should not be used instead of a day time appointment
- All calls are monitored and will be reviewed by our doctors
- Remember the out of hours service is for urgent problems only. Please do not contact the service for a second opinion or for anything which can wait until the next working day
A receptionist in the emergency call centre will answer your call and either:
- Arrange advice from a doctor or nurse
- Invite you to attend the centre to be seen by a doctor
- Arrange a home visit if you are too ill to visit the centre
In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.