We provide comprehensive NHS primary care services to help you manage your health and well-being in a new purpose built building.
The new health and care centre provides a wide range of services for the benefit of the community it serves. This includes 4 General Practices, 1 Dental Practice and other primary and community care services, as well as the introduction of new services, including specialist children’s services, community addictions services and social care services.
Our aim is to provide a high quality, caring and personal healthcare service to our whole patient population by following the patient charter.
Making the Most of your Practice
There are many services available to help you to stay healthy. Some of these services can be accessed within the practice.
Help Your Practice to Help You
Practices can be busy places and staff try hard to accommodate their patients – in return you are asked to behave in a polite and considerate manner. It would be appreciated if you would help your practice keep surgeries running smoothly and ensure that patients are seen at the right time, by:
- When you have an appointment please ensure we have the correct contact details to call you and try to keep your phone free and in an area with good reception. If the appointment is face to face, please attend at the time stated, and if you are not able to attend please let the practice know in advance by completing our Cancel an Appointment triage, so the appointment can be used by someone else who needs it
- If you do not attend appointments, the practice may contact you and if this is an ongoing problem we may deregister you. This means that you would stop being a patient of that practice and would no longer be seen by us
- If more than one member of your family needs to see the doctor or other healthcare professional, please book one appointment per patient
- If you have to discuss a complex medical issue please advise when contacting the practice, so a suitable length of appointment can be arranged
- Please notify the practice if you change your address, telephone or mobile phone number by completing our Change of Personal Details form. Please check if we cover your new postal code area by visiting our Practice Boundary page
Please visit www.nhsinform.scot/campaigns/patient-charter for more information.